Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nexus TV Lift

     It's been a while since I've posted on the cabinet but this morning (before the temp hits 110 again!) the lift system is in place and working.  It is without a doubt the quietest lift I've heard, here's a couple of pictures of it fully extended and part way on it's way down.  You can see the overall curve of the cabinet bottom from these pictures and the way they flow into the legs.  The next part of the process is to build the top and carefully cut out the opening.  I decided to center the television in the cabinet for two reasons, first of all the way the plan is drawn the center of the top raises up with the television.  The other reason is for better weight distribution.  I also talked to Bowmar, the company I'm getting the ornamentation from, and they said they should be shipping my order towards the end of the week.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment