Friday, May 7, 2010

Jennifer, look familiar?

See that piece of towel on the back end of your (and my grandsons) crib?  Does it look at all familiar to you?  It's never been said that I waste stuff or get rid of it quickly which is probably the Dutch in me!  Remember how we would make  cardboard mannequins and dress them to give a gift on Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, etc. Hey, anybody can put stuff in a box!  Well, one Father's Day you and your mom put a towel on top of the hood of our blue Toyota pickup, had a beach chair with my presents on the mannequin.  Probably shorts and a t-shirt but the towel said #1 DAD.  The piece I used to wipe off the wax on your crib was a remnant of that towel -- pretty cool huh?  Oh yeah, this is a pretty good shot of the top cap on the crib, it almost looks more like a piece of stone than a piece of wood.  I'm ready to assemble it and take some photos of it all done.  Hope you like it.  I should be putting the completed pictures on the blog in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment