Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What Really Matters IMHO

   
 Those of you that follow my blog will recall the series of them that dealt with this custom project:

Pandemic Game Box

    It was a total internet communication process to design and create this for my client who wanted it for an anniversary present.  Being able to be creative and design things for others brings me lots of joy and satisfaction.  It's the process that excites me and then when I get a response like this:


I got the box today! I absolutely love it. It's better than I even imagined. The board and petri dishes fit perfectly! We are going to Mammoth Caves in Kentucky for our 1st anniversary, I don't think I'm going to be able to wait till the actual day to give it to him. I want to take the game to Kentucky in the new box.

Thank you.
Danielle



Well, that's just the icing on the cake!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, John. There is nothing sweeter than a satisfied customer. :-)

    ReplyDelete